Keeping track with latest market development we, Hir Primak Enterprise, are actively engaged in importing, exporting and supplying Propylene glycol which is a synthetic organic compound with the chemical formula C3H8O2. It is a viscous, colorless liquid which is nearly odorless but possesses a faintly sweet taste. Chemically it is classed as a diol and is miscible with a broad range of solvents, including water, acetone, and chloroform. Propylene Glycol consists of propane where the hydrogens at positions 1 and 2 are substituted by hydroxyl groups. Propylene glycol is used as an organic solvent and diluent in pharmaceuticals and many other industrial applications.
Specification: CAS No. 57-55-6
||Colourless clear liquid
||99.0 % min
||0.2 % max
|Chlorides as Cl ppm
For MSDS please write to us
- • As antioxidant to extend shelf life of foods.
- • Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings
- • To create artificial smoke or fog
- • Alkyd Resins for Paint and Coatings
- • Latex Paints
- • UV-Curable Resins
- • Unsaturated Polyester Resins
- • Urethanes
- • Hydraulic and Brake Fluids
- • Coolants and Antifreeze
- • Also used for Dust suppression, Dyes and Inks, Lubricants, Natural Gas Dehydrations, Plasticizers, Surfactants, Waxes.