Keeping track with latest market development we, Hir Primak Enterprise, are actively engaged in importing, exporting and supplying Normal butyl acetate which is a chemical compound with a molecular formula of C6H12O2. n-Butyl acetate, also known as butyl ethanoate, is an ester which is a colorless flammable liquid at room temperature. It is highly miscible with all common organic solvents (alcohols, ketones, glycols, esters) but has only slight miscibility in water. It has a medium boiling point and medium volatility.
Specification: CAS No. 123-86-4
||99.5 min. % D
||0.2 max. %
||0.03 max. %
|Pt/Co color value (Hazen)
||0.05 max. mg KOH/g
||124 – 127°C
||0.879 – 0.881 g/cm3
For MSDS please write to us
- • It is commonly used as a solvent in the production of lacquers, inks and adhesives.
- • Important solvent in the manufacture of paints, leather and in the chemical and allied industries.
- • It is a highly versatile chemical which possesses good solvent power for cellulose nitrate, polymers, resins and oils.
- • Due to its low hygroscopicity, high solvency and resistance to hydrolysis it is used as an extraction agent in pharmaceutical preparations and in the chemical industry.
- • It is an ingredient in cosmetics, perfumes, cleaning products and car care products.