Keeping track with latest market development we, Hir Primak Enterprise, are actively engaged in importing, exporting and supplying Methanol which is also known as Methyl Alcohol, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical with the formula CH3OH. Methanol is the simplest alcohol, consisting of a methyl group linked to a hydroxyl group. It is a light, volatile, colorless, flammable liquid with a distinctive odor similar to that of ethanol.
Specification: CAS No. 67-56-1
||Clear and free of suspended matter
|Specific Gravity at 20deg/20 deg
|Water (% by wt)
|Colour (Pt-Co Scale )
||Max. No. 5
For MSDS please write to us
- One of the most common uses of methanol is as an ingredient for formaldehyde.
- Methanol can be used to make other useful solvents including acetic acid, dimethyl ether, and propylene, which is used in anti-freeze.
- Fuel for both gasoline-powered and biodiesel vehicles can include methanol.
- Methanol is widely used for manufacture of:
- • D.M.T
- • Synthetic Resins
- • Chloromethanes
- • Refrigerants
- • Insecticides
- • Pesticides
- • Disinfectant
- • Coolant for Automotive and Aircraft Engines
- • Paints
- • Tanning
- • Organic Derivatives