We, Hir Primak Enterprise, are engaged in importing, exporting and supplying with excellent quality of Aniline which is an organic chemical compound, specifically a primary aromatic amine. It consists of a benzene ring attached to an amino group. Aniline is oily and, although colorless, it can be slowly oxidized and resinified in air to form impurities which can give it a red-brown tint.
Specification: CAS No. 62-53-3
||Oily liquid; colorless when freshly distilled, darkens in exposure to air and light.
||Aromatic amine-like odor.
||99.8% by wt., min.
||2 ppm by wt., max.
||0.1% by wt., max
||1.022 at 20° C
|Vapor Pressure :
||0.1770 mm/Hg @ 25 °C.
|Flash Point :
||216 °F. ( 102.22 °C. )
For MSDS please write to us
- Aniline is primarily used in MDI foams for the automotive and construction industries. Many chemicals can be made from Aniline, including.
- Isocyanaates for the urethane industry
- Antioxidants, activators, accelerators, and other chemicals for the rubber industry
- Indigo, acetoacetanilide, and other dyes and pigments for a variety of applications
- Diphenylamine for the rubber, petroleum, plastics, agricultural, explosives, and chemical industries
- Various fungacides and herbicides for the agricultural industry
- Pharmaceutical, organic chemical, and other products