Keeping track with latest market development we, Hir Primak Enterprise, are actively engaged in importing, exporting and supplying Acetone which is a colorless liquid used as a solvent and an antiseptic. It is one of the ketone bodies produced during ketoacidosis. It is a volatile, flammable organic solvent, and is the simplest and smallest ketone.
Specification: CAS No. 67-64-1
||99.5% W/W Minimum
||Stable under ordinary condition
For MSDS please write to us
- Acetone is used in manufacture of plastics and other industrial products.
- It may also be used to a limited extent in household products, including cosmetics and personal care products, where its most frequent application would be in the formulation of nail polish removers.
- Acetone is widely used in the textile industry for degreasing wool and degumming silk.
- As a solvent, acetone is frequently incorporated in solvent systems or “blends,” used in the formulation of lacquers for automotive and furniture finishes. Acetone also may be used to reduce the viscosity of lacquer solutions
- For manufacturing methyl methacrylate, Bisphenol A, MIBK, MIBC
- As a Pharmaceutical sovent
- In manufacture of Inks and Paints