We, Hir Primak Enterprise, are one of leading importer, supplier and exporter of Acetic acid which is one of the simplest carboxylic acids. Acetic acid is a colourless liquid organic compound with the chemical formula CH3COOH Acetic Acid is a synthetic carboxylic acid with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Specification: CAS No. 64-19-7
||Colorless liquid, having a pungent characteristic odor
|Acetic Acid Glacial
||99.85 per cent min. by wt.
||10 APHA maximum
|Formic Acid or Methanoic
||0.05 % maximum by wt.
||0.05 per cent maximum by wt.
||1.049 at 25° C
For MSDS please write to us
- • It is used in the manufacture of following chemicals:
- o Acetic Anhydride
- o Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM)
- o Purified Terephthalic Acid (PTA)
- o Monochloro Acetic Acid
- o Diketene Derivatives
- • Dilute Acetic Acid is used as a preservative in the preparation of pickles.
- • Acetic Acid glacial is used in the preparation of dyes.
- • Acetic is used to coagulate rubber from latex.
- • Acetic is used for making white lead which is used as a white paint.